All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I just thought I'd share a couple of pictures my sister snapped Thursday night that had me laughing. Still a few weeks away from my due date I look at this picture and wonder how in the world my belly can continue to grow without breaking me in half...haha! I guess I'm just lucky enough to have a wonderful husband that will do things like cook dinner and rub my back. I feel so bad because the past few months I've been freezing him out every night. It's 40 degrees outside and I still sleep with a fan and barely any covers while he's wrapped up like a mummy next to me in blankets and a down comforter! He's been so good to me! My sister-in-law, Bridget, is due in February! She has quite a ways to go to catch up, it looks like I'm about to knock her over! Since neither one of us know the sex of our babies the next couple of months are going to be fun! It's nice to have someone to be pregnant with, that way you can complain to each other and not feel too bad!

We'll look back on these pictures and laugh...Lara says what a cute Christmas card - haha!

2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!!! I love your belly...I want another one so bad!!! I can't wait to meet him or her.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times!! These next few months will be very fun! Just think how close they'll be. Another Stephen and Karli situation!! Love you:) Can't wait to meet the babies; whatever they may be!!

    ReplyDelete