All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nursery

Alot of people have been asking me if we have the nursery ready and want to know what it looks like. So...these are a few pictures of our unfinished room. It's green and we decided to put the aquarium in the corner for a night light, plus it sounds very soothing we think! I have the swing and carrier in there for now. The changing table will go on the other wall and we also have a custom built armior opposite the crib.

I love this bedding set. Although dragonflies make me think girl, I just love the green and brown combination. So either way this turns out (boy/girl) I'm very happy with it!






3 comments:

  1. Love it:) Can't wait till we have some baby's to go in these beautiful nurseries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bedding set - boy or girl - it does't matter. It's precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable!! I love the dragonflies...the colors will be great with boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete