All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

1 Month Old!!!!

Today Kelsey is 1 month old! I can hardly believe how fast the last 4 weeks has absolutley flown by! We went yesterday for her 1 month checkup and boy has she grown! She has gained a whopping 3 pounds since birth! She weighed in at 11 lbs, 1 oz yesterday! The doc didn't hassle me about it, he just smiled and said she weighed "a little more" than he expected, but all was well and she looked great! She's been doing really well! Last night she slept for a 4 1/2 hour stretch...I didn't even know what to do with myself! I haven't slept that long in ages!


She's been a happy baby! She loves to look around, especially at lights! Riding in the car has to be her favorite because she can just peer out the window. She doesn't go to sleep, but if she's fussy I can put her in the car and she just quites right down and is amused by looking out of the window!


Her little cheeks are soooooo chubby and loveable! Karli loves to kiss them and tell her little sister how much she loves her. The other day Karli held her for 30 minutes and sang to her the entire time! She is really enjoying being a big sister and has far surpased my expectations of her!


When Karli gets home from school the first thing she does is gives Kelsey a kiss and tells her how much she missed her! It's so sweet! Below is a picture I took right after I told Karli to give me a big smile...haha!
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of my two girls below! Although Kelsey looks startled, I love Karli's face! They are so precious together and I feel incredibly blessed to have both of them in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you and William are truly blessed to have these two precious baby girls in your life!!! Great pictures and thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO beautiful!! Karli and her are going to be best friends!!! Can you believe she is already a month old?? CRAZY!!! They grow to fast....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I'm so proud of Karli and how she has adjusted to being a big sister!!

    ReplyDelete