All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 Weeks Old

I know I've fallen behind posting anything for a while...I've had my hands full! I swear the jump from 1 to 2 is harder than 0 to 1! Karli has been doing GREAT with her little sister! She is still a huge help to me and loves on Kelsey every single day! She hasn't been jealous like I was worried she would be, instead she is proud of her little sister. She told me today that she was the only one that was right, because everybody else said she was going to get a brother...haha!
Kelsey is exactly 3 weeks old today! It has really gone by fast and makes me sad to think that I only have 5 more weeks home with her before I'm back to work. She's growing and doing well! At her 2 week checkup last Thursday she weighted 9lbs 4oz, which is Karli's birth weight! She's been getting up about every 2 hours at night...which is killing me...but hopefully we'll push on to 3 soon! Here are a few picutres I snapped this evening when Kelsey was having a few minutes of tummy time in the living room that turned into nap time!



Her daddy loves her so much and cannot resist her! I have to constantly remind him to NOT wake her up...she just went to sleep, PLEASE!

Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday season! We did, we had the greatest Christmas present you could ask for! I'll try to do better with keeping everyone updated!

4 comments:

  1. I still have to remind Scott that Grace's sleep is very important or he'll wake her up too! Great seeing you this past weekend. Miss Kelsey is a doll. You certainly have two beautiful girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!! They grow up way to fast....enjoy this next 5 weeks!! Maybe we will all win the lottery and not have to work...HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you too Meg...and yeah Brooke you keep wishing for that, I'll share if you will....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! That picture of Kelsey and Will is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete