All because two people fell in love...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Morning Hollis Family!

A typical morning in the Hollis household consist of pure chaos the majority of the time. I get up, get a shower, and get dressed. Then I move on to Karli, trying to start getting her up around 6:15am. That gives her a full hour before we leave the house to eat, get dressed, and wake up. This takes some time, she again being like her mother, is NOT a morning person! By the time I've gotten Karli dressed and sitting at the table to eat her breakfast I go in to wake up Kelsey, if she's not already up and hanging on my leg everywhere I try to walk. I then get her dressed and sit her at the table to eat. By then, I want to go back to bed! However, here are a few pictures I snapped Wednesday morning before school. Below is Kelsey, 5 minutes before it's time to leave, yet somehow she stands before me soaked with the milk she's just dumped down the front of her shirt and pants!

Yet, who can resist those pretty blue eyes and cheeks any grandmoter could pinch and wiggle!

Karli could hardly keep her eyes open, although she had been up and walking around for 45 minutes in this picture! She is soooo funny!

I kept laughing and telling her to open her eyes for a good morning picture and she got so tickeled because every picture looked like the one above. So below is the result of her taking action to keep her eyes open for the picture, and they're still squinty! How funny is she! HaHa!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those mornings! Every mother has similar stories to share but we didn't have the technology your generation has to REALLY SHARE them. I love you all and enjoy checking your blog out!!

    ReplyDelete